- Our Mission
- Laurentide Advantage
- Total Customer Commitment
- Community Involvement
- Brochure / Linecard Download
- Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Legal & Privacy Statements
Your feedback is important to us. Click here to take survey.
Customer Service Representative – Service (Montreal)
Purpose of the Position
To be an integral member of our Montreal-service support team. Our service support team is responsible for all aspects of customer service with our install based customers that require services or technical support. This includes order entry, purchasing, expediting, organizing technician schedules, Dispatching andissuing credits and ensuring effective relationships exist between all members of our teams. This position reports to the Automation Services Manager, and is an integral part of the Team.
• Offering excellent customer service.
• Error free and timely order entry.
• Knowing their top customers’ standards and our objectives for each one.
• Working to understand the reasons behind our customers’ requests in order to provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
• Building relationships with customers, suppliers and internal partners.
• Understanding Laurentide’s business and the financial implications of any decisions that are made regarding sourcing, transport choices, etc.
• Working to ensure compliance with internal procedures and guidelines while demonstrating the ability to be creative to get customers what they need.
• Following up orders and commitments. This will involve scheduling reminders to check with the suppliers/factories, managing the expedite reports, coordinating with the Warehouse Operations team, etc.
• Clear communications with internal and external customers. This includes using our business system in a way which provides the information needed for other Laurentide teams (Warehouse Operations, Admin, Emerson, Sales etc.).
• Managing priorities in order to deliver on promises. This includes seeking assistance from team members in order to do so.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience:
• Customer Service experience
• A desire to work in a technical field
• Knowledge of what is required to deliver outstanding customers service.
• Ability to perform under pressure and with conflicting priorities.
• Effective communications skills, both written and verbal, in English and in French.
• Good problem solving & listening skills.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
Director Human Resources
Tel: 514-697-9225 x 245
*Please indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.