- Our Mission
- Laurentide Advantage
- Total Customer Commitment
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Brochure / Linecard Download
- Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Legal & Privacy Statements
Your feedback is important to us. Click here to take survey.
Laurentide Controls is currently recruiting for an Outside Salesperson, based in Eastern Quebec. We are looking for a front line sales person calling on a segment of customers in the region covering Quebec City, Saguenay and North Shore. This position reports to the Sales Manager in Montreal.
Role and Responsibilities
• Deliver bookings results for all Measurement, Valve, Systems and Services business units within Laurentide Controls.
• Develop and maintain relationships with multiple customers contacts from functional departments such as management, operations, production, engineering, purchasing and maintenance, to deliver overall Laurentide business strategy and initiatives for growth and market penetration.
• Understand and communicate Customer needs and business strategy/initiatives to ensure Laurentide’s continued leadership in delivering creative solutions.
• Demonstrate account leadership through effective customer centric account planning and development.
• Build strong mutually beneficial enduring customer relationships.
• Support our Customers’ drive/need for improved project execution and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Lead a focused team (AE, CSR, Service Tech etc…) delivering increased customer loyalty and profitable growth.
Qualifications and Skills
• Demonstrated Customer Service and front line Sales experience in an industrial environment.
• Broad understanding of instrumentation and process control automation.
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly effective at building long term relationships
• Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial work ethic
• Successful track record in a sales role within a team environment
Dyanne Nelson, Recruiter
Tel: 514-697-9230 x 344
*Please indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.